The league's home page:
A few things to keep in mind.
1. Print out a katakana chart off the Internet so you can get familiar with the symbols used for names in Japanese.
(Here's one of those charts: http://www.realkana.com/katakana/)
Learn how your name is written in katakana, and also for other import players in the league. Japanese kanji (Chinese characters) will be used for the Japanese, so you can compare those players' names with what appears in team programs and the league guide book. Familiarity with words like "assist," "rebound" and "foul" in Japanese will help you quickly read this stuff. (Hint: Think of words in sounds (ending in A, I, U, E, O) instead of letters.
2. This category lists top 10 in rankings in individual categories - points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks, 3-point shooting, FG percentage, FT percentage, etc. (even minutes and dunks). This is on the top bar on the home page - fourth from left.
3. You can view all players' game-by-game stats by looking at the team he plays for and clicking on his name on the roster - third from left.
Go here: http://bj-league.com/bj/GameRanking.do
4. For all game box scores click on the category below - on the left, the first on the menu bar at the top of the home page. Go here:
5. Learn the kanji for each of the team's geographical names.